GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The payment of your reservation is due 14 days before your arrival.
You will be charged for the period booked as indicated on the contract. In case of late arrival or early departure, no refund will be made. (Please inform us in case of late arrival or early departure). In case of late arrival, your pitch or rental will be reserved for a period of 24 hours. After this period and in the absence of a letter or e-mail, the reservation will be cancelled without any refund. Any breakdown or deterioration resulting from a circumstance of force majeure will not give rise to any compensation. Pets are welcome with an extra charge. They must be kept on a leash, identified and vaccinated (category 1 and 2 dogs prohibited). In the rental accommodation, dogs weighing more than 10 kilos can be accepted on request. Charcoal barbecues are forbidden, gas and electric barbecues are allowed. The reception is open until 6.45 pm. The photographs, plans and images reproducing the products are not contractual. Minors not accompanied by their parent or legal guardian cannot be admitted.
Pitches are priced per night from 1pm to 12am. Our pitches have an average surface area of 100m², they are designed for a maximum of 6 people and all have 10A electricity (European plug) and waste water drainage and water connection (terminal for several pitches). Two sanitary blocks, closed and heated, are at your disposal (disabled sanitary facilities, nursery). Service area for campings. Dog shower.
Our rentals are divided into two sectors: Côté Prairie (centre of activities, recommended for people with reduced mobility) and Côté Terrasse (calm and beautiful view). The rentals start every day from 5pm until 10am on the day of departure. In the low season, departure times can be adapted on request. Any dissatisfaction regarding the state of cleanliness or the general state of the property must be notified at the latest 24 hours after arrival, in order to allow us to remedy the situation. For rentals, you will be asked for a deposit in the form of a bank imprint: 250€ in case of damage and a cleaning deposit of 80€. Your departure takes place during the opening hours of the reception before 10am. After checking the mobile home and destruction of your deposit by us after your departure, a confirmation email will be sent. If not, you authorise Sunêlia Domaine Les Ranchisses to deduct the amount due in order to compensate for any loss, damage or cost of restoring the premises, including cleaning. Any broken dishes will be replaced or paid for.
The balneo area is reserved for people over 18 years of age. Swimming shorts are not permitted in the entire pool area. Sportswear and a towel are compulsory for access to the fitness room. The management declines all responsibility for the malfunctioning of the equipment in the event of damage beyond our control.
Sunêlia sun offer
Offer valid for all bookings for a minimum stay of one week in rental accommodation (between 16 April and 25 September 2022) made at least 3 days before the date of arrival. For any stay of a minimum of 7 nights in rental accommodation, if less than 3 days without 2 hours of direct sunlight per day (between 10am and 6pm), not necessarily continuously, compensation by a voucher of 100€ off your next stay. If less than 2 hours of sun per day for the whole stay: voucher for 200€ off your next stay. Analysis carried out by Weathernews France based on Météo France data, according to the Weathernews Sun Index. This offer is automatic and free via a free email address and requires no action on the part of the customer. The discount code can be used on your next booking in a Sunêlia. Does not apply to bookings made by company committees or tour operators.
“SUNÊLIA “Cancellation Guarantee
For a minimum stay of 7 nights
This guarantee takes effect as soon as you sign the contract for a rental of 7 nights or more and expires at midnight on the day before the first day of your stay. Subject to compliance with the contractual obligations, this guarantee enables you to obtain a refund of the sums paid, if your stay is cancelled according to the exhaustive list below in the following cases
- Serious illness, bodily injury or death of: yourself, your legal or de facto spouse, your ascendants or descendants, your tutor, your brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law, fathers-in-law, mothers-in-law. Serious illness or serious bodily injury means any temporary or permanent damage to your physical integrity, established by a doctor and involving the cessation of all professional or other activity.
- Complications of pregnancy.
- Serious damage requiring your presence on the day of your planned departure and resulting from theft, fire, water damage or natural elements affecting your main residence or your business premises which are more than 50% destroyed (certificate from the insurer to be provided).
- Economic redundancy of yourself or your spouse, provided that the procedure has not been initiated prior to the booking of the stay.
All these reasons for cancellation must be communicated by registered letter accompanied by all the necessary documents establishing the facts (expert’s report, police report, summons, medical or death certificate, etc.) as soon as they occur and at the latest within 3 working days following the claim or the event. In all cases, you will be charged the file costs.
For any stay of less than 7 nights, 50% of the deposit will be returned to the client if the cancellation for one of the above reasons is made by registered letter before the thirtieth day before the arrival. Otherwise, the entire deposit will be retained by the camping.
In all cases, the application fee will be retained.
The main exclusions of the cancellation guarantee are the following:
- The consequences, after-effects, complications or aggravation of an illness or accident recorded before the contract was signed.
- Pregnancy, voluntary termination of pregnancy, childbirth and its normal aftermath
- Drug and alcohol abuse and their consequences.
- Psychic, mental or nervous illnesses that do not result in hospitalisation for more than seven days.
- The intentional acts of the client.
- Accidents resulting from professional participation in any sport or competition and preparatory training.
- Accidents resulting from the practice, on an amateur basis and at any level, of the following sports: mechanical sports (car, motorbike, any motor vehicle), aerial sports.
- Epidemics, pollution, natural disasters, in particular those covered by law n°82.600 of 13 July 1982, civil or foreign war, riots, popular movements, strikes, acts of terrorism, any effect of a radioactive source
You expressly authorise Sunêlia Domaine Les Ranchisses camping to use on any medium photos and videos of you or your children that may be taken during your stay for the camping’s publicity purposes. If you do not agree, please inform the reception.